- Gwinnett Taxi Rate – Our Prices are calculated $2.00 per mile, including taxes. No meters, not charged at Red lights, during stops or in a traffic (please note: 10% fuel surcharge may be added during high fuel price)
- Minimum cost $10 within 2 miles in town (local ride)
- We highly recommend to our customers, make airport reservation for pick up. This will eliminate additional fee including wait time, which will take at least 30 minutes to get the baggage
- Airport Parking Fee $5. Tolls are additional
- Additional $3 Fee may apply for SUV & Sedan trips to and from Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport
Time Jobs/ Special Services:
- SUV- 3 hours minimum, $50 and up per hour
- Stretch Limo- 3 hours minimum, $120 and up per hour
- There will be no discounts or flat rates on promotional fares
Cancellation of Reservations:
- To cancel out of town reservation you must call 3 hours prior to pick up time
- To cancel in-town reservation you must call 2 hours prior to pick up time
- IF A CANCELLATION IS NOT MADE IN THE ALLOTTED TIME PERIOD, A NO-SHOW CHARGE WILL APPLY !!
- All tolls, parking and FS (Fuel Surcharges) are additional
- Payment by credit or debit card will be processed by a payment processor who will charge a processing fee
- Tippings are optional, but will be appreciated
(Not responsible for typographical errors)
Go to YAHOO or MAPQUEST or GOOGLE and click on Driving Directions and type your pick-up and drop-off addresses. Multiply your distance x two.
Example: 25 miles x 2 = $50.00 + $3 Airport User Fee.